This is the full information available for the job you have selected. Should you wish
to apply for this position click on the apply now link to add to your
list of selected jobs.
On behalf of our client one of the worlds top commodities trading house, we have an urgent requirement for a Shipping Coordinator to join their Shipping/Logistics team in London. This is a newly defined role to work with the team and provide shipping support within the Trade desk.
This role is to start ASAP.
- Working with the Shipping Manager to provide logistic support to trading team
- Liaising with our overseas operations, suppliers, shipping lines, freight forwarders and warehouse partners
- Checking & processing invoices for payment and liaising with the Accounts team.
- Processing bank presentations.
- Organising timely deliveries to clients
- Stock management
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years work experience within a shipping/logistics environment.
- Intermediate Excel & Word skills
- Highly numerate and analytical with attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidate need to be immediately available.
Please send a copy of your CV to Judith@bhal.co.uk or call on 0207 972 9463 or 07955 400285
<return to list
email to a friend
more jobs like this
alert on jobs like this