This is the full information available for the job you have selected. Should you wish
to apply for this position click on the apply now link to add to your
list of selected jobs.
On behalf of our client a commodities trading house, we are looking to recruit a Part-qualified multi entity Accountant to be responsible for all aspects of finance including preparation of month end, management reporting and providing analysis to senior management.
- Manage the day to day activities for a designated centre, including review & posting of sale and purchase invoices
- Responsible for the daily and monthly broker account postings and reconciliations, including weekly broker cash transfers.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management reports
- Review and analysis of balance sheet, including inventory, accruals & capital usage.
- Involvement to finalise consolidation package, including inputting intercompany balances, forward books & quantities.
- Create & review annual budget
- Preparation of the weekly debtor balances
- Involvement in the annual statutory audits.
Skills and knowledge:
Part qualified accountant (1-2 industry experience preferred) with strong accounting skills and experience working in a similar structure.
Commodities would be an advantage but is not essential.
Exposure working in an international organisation would be an advantage.
Excellent system knowledge ,Excel is essential.
Knowledge of Navision, Cognos and SAP would also be an advantage.
For more information please send cv to email@example.com or call 0207 972 9463 or 07955 400285
<return to list
email to a friend
more jobs like this
alert on jobs like this