This is the full information available for the job you have selected. Should you wish
to apply for this position click on the apply now link to add to your
list of selected jobs.
Our client a reputable bank in the City is seeking to employ a HR Administrator who will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Human Resources function.
Please note that this role is due to start in January 2018.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
? Carry out all administration within the recruitment process
? Ensure the HR service complies with best practice recruitment practices and compliance
? Administer the on-boarding process
? Liaise with IT, Facilities, Compliance as required to ensure smooth on-boarding of new joiners
? Conduct induction meetings with new joiners
? Ensure all payroll instructions are prepared and logged in time for the monthly payroll run
? Book any learning and development needs
? Establish and maintain a portfolio of providers for the booking of training courses
? Ensure the HR database accurately reflects current staff conditions and details
? Provide timely and accurate reports from the HR database
? Provide day to day advice to Line Managers and employees on general HR related queries,
? Assist in formal meetings, such as employee disciplinary and grievance,
? Ensure exit interview are completed for all leavers where possible either face to face or electronically.
? Carry out General administration duties within the HR department
? Ensure electronic and paper based personnel files are maintained accurately and filing is completed in a timely manner
? Maintain an up to date procedures manual for all HR administration duties
? Suggest, Administer, promote and track employee benefits, adding/removing employees as appropriate
? To actively promote Equality & Diversity
? Adhere to the Banks data Protection Policy,
? Participate in HR projects as required or assigned
? To carry out duties pertinent to the scope of the post as directed by the Head of HR or equivalent.
Skills and knowledge:
- General office experience
- Solid experience working in HR desirable, or work experience in busy and challenging environment
- Intermediate knowledge of employment law
- Experience of dealing with all levels of staff up to Senior Management General understanding of Banking sector desirable
- Knowledge of ADP IHCM Payroll system
- Excel skills, especially V Lookups and Formulas
- experience in scanning employee files (scanning in tabulation)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, also experience working with databases
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- HR reporting experience.
Please send a copy of your CV to Sonia@bhal.co.uk or call on : 0207 972 9462 or 07713695430
<return to list
email to a friend
more jobs like this
alert on jobs like this