This is the full information available for the job you have selected. Should you wish
to apply for this position click on the apply now link to add to your
list of selected jobs.
Our Client is a progressive and successful commodities trading house, specialising in the origination and distribution of physical soft commodities and the provision of value added services, including finance and risk management, to its international customer base. The Head Office is in London with overseas operations in West Africa, Asia, Europe and North & South America.
We are looking for a candidate to join the Shipping team to provide shipping support within the Physical Soft Commodities Trade desk. The role will be focused on our origins in West Africa and South America.
Tasks will include:
- Working with the Shipping Manager to provide logistic support to the trading team.
- Liaising with our overseas operations, suppliers, shipping lines, freight forwarders and warehouse partners
- Checking & processing invoices for payment and liaising with the Accounts team.
- Processing bank presentations.
- Organising timely deliveries to clients
- Stock management
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years work experience ? ideally within a shipping/logistics environment but if not must have experience within administration/coordination type role.
- Intermediate Excel & Word skills
- Highly numerate and analytical with attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent French language skills essential
For further information please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
<return to list
email to a friend
more jobs like this
alert on jobs like this