This is the full information available for the job you have selected. Should you wish
to apply for this position click on the apply now link to add to your
list of selected jobs.
Our client a financial institution in the city are seeking to recruit commodity administrator to join their team.The main purpose of the job is to provide support coordinating the certifications also providing admin support to the Sustainability team during busy periods.
- Maintaining the Certification stock positions; working with our origin offices to match certification with physical commodity procurements.
- Updating the various certification portals with transactions.
- Computing and dispatching traceability certificates for clients
- Processing of invoices from service providers
- Assisting with preparation for yearly audits.
- Assisting with electronic filing.
Skills and knowledge:
- Experience or interest in Sustainability or Certification would be of benefit
- Experience within a similar or a shipping background would be an advantage.
- Good Excel skills and ability to work on multiple s/sheets and use this daily for work.
- Numerate and analytical with very good attention to detail
- Strong self organisation and motivation skills
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your CV to Judith@bhal.co.uk or call on 0207 972 9463 or 07955 400285
<return to list
email to a friend
more jobs like this
alert on jobs like this