This is the full information available for the job you have selected. Should you wish
to apply for this position click on the apply now link to add to your
list of selected jobs.
Our client a well-established commodity trading company is currently looking for a Grant Writer to join their team based in London on permanent basis. The main responsibility of the role is to write coherent, organized and compelling proposals and also research and propose additional potential funding opportunities to the Manager.
This role is open to both full and part-time ; depending on the level of experience
- Working within the organisations SMS objectives and remit, draft grant proposals in a timely and effective manner and submit these with the Managers approval.
- Assist with the execution of the SMS development strategy
- Assist in the development of innovative Sustainability concepts/models and identify solutions to potential challenges.
- Deal with the administration of the proposal application process.
- Develop and maintain knowledge or the Organisations history, programmes and objectives to ensure proposals are at a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Conduct research and identify grant funding opportunities.
- Providing prospective funders with supporting documentation at the time of submission or as additional information.
- Work with the Sustainability Manager to compile management reports as required.
- Maintain proposal and funding records within company filing system
Skills and knowledge:
- At least 2 years previous commercial and proven successful experience as a grant writer or similar role within a NGO or similar background
- Knowledge of proven interest within agriculture/commodities would be an advantage.
- Good level of knowledge of fundraising methods
- Efficient and able to meet externally set deadlines
- Ability to multi-task on various proposals and projects
- Attention to detail.
Please send a copy of your CV to Judith@bhal.co.uk or call Judith on 0207 972 9463
<return to list
email to a friend
more jobs like this
alert on jobs like this